Investing in yourself is not something you hear every day. But it should be. You are your greatest asset! Expanding your knowledge, honing your talents, caring for your body, improving yourself in any way will pay huge returns. You teach the world how to treat you. That’s why it is so important to get intimate with your gifts, what you bring to the party and what your special sauce is.
Self-care is not a destination, it’s a lifestyle because this is your life and you only have one! You came here to experience your boldest brightest possibilities. This will take investing in YOU.
I put a list together to help inspire you to keep yourself in the equation and invest in yourself.
- Look at how you spend your time and with who? Are you honoring your truth and caring for YOUR most valuable resource? Take a week to really track yourself and see where you might want to make some shifts to include you in your day planner. Make time for your Divine.
- Eat well. You know what this means. Enough said.
- Take a class. In a world where there is so much to learn and discover, it only makes sense that we should want to explore and dip into areas of interest.
- Get a coach, mentor or sponsor. Trust me on this. Game changer.
- Set goals and stay true to your direction. Don’t get pulled off course by situations that are not your business.
- Read. Read. Read. Expand your mind. Challenge yourself to develop new skills and gain new wisdom.
- Travel. Travel. Travel. Invest in your own adventures.
- Get intimate with the things that scare you and then FACE your fears.
- Continue to move towards your dreams and invest in your optimal life.
- Take it easy, you have all the time you need to do what you came for. Trust that you can go at the pace of peace. Hustle is overrated. Your God is too grateful for dabbling and rush and worry. Walk like you know you have arrived.
Maureen Muldoon is an authentic, one of a kind, masterpiece, authored by Love. She is a Spiritual Vixen, a happiness Pied Piper, and intuitive vision caster, writer, speaker, storyteller and thought leader. She is the spiritual director of SpeakEasy Spiritual Community and creative director of Voice Box. She hosts conversations that inspire individuals and organizations to get on course with their own brilliance. She blogs at ~ MaureenMuldoon.com and Vlogs on YOUTUBE