- This event has passed.
ACIM Conference in San Francisco
February 22 @ 8:00 am - February 25 @ 5:00 pm$500.
Dates: February 23–25, 2018. When signing up for the conference, please be sure to nominate Maureen Muldoon in the sign-up form. Choose her from the drop-down menu, or write “I nominate Maureen Muldoon” in the “Optional Message” text box. This will increase the likelihood of Maureen having a place on the main stage from which to bless everyone with her love and light! Sign up now!
Theme: “Love is incapable of any exceptions. … Fear does not gladden. Healing does. Fear always makes exceptions. Healing never does.” T-7.V.5-6
Maureen and a group of your favorite teachers will present once more at the 2018 ACIM Conference in San Francisco. Come join the deeper conversation and get a first-hand experience of the humor and wisdom shared by Maureen and these other exceptional teachers.
Just like the CMC’s past conferences in Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York City, there will be tourist activities organized for the group (on the days immediately prior to, and just following, the conference) that we encourage you to enjoy. These tourist activities will take place:
– All day and night Thursday, February 22
– In the morning Friday, February 23
– In the afternoon and evening of Sunday, February 25
– All day Monday, February 26
Make a vacation of your trip. Come early and stay late—the low room price will extend to your extra days. The exact tourist excursion will not be planned until we are much closer to the event. Contact CMC for more info.
* A Golden Gate Bridge walk
* A night of musical comedy with San Francisco’s famous production: Beach Blanket Babylon
* A day trip to Alcatraz
* A day at the world famous DeYoung Museum
* A day at the recently renovated San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
* Riding the famous San Fransico cable cars
* San Francisco Bay cruise